A selection of fresh Danish pastries, muffins and seasonal fruit platter
Egg and Bacon Muffin
Fresh crispy bacon and free range eggs with melted cheese in a toasted muffin.
Eggs of the day, bacon rashers, chipolatas, mushrooms, hash browns, white and multi-grain toast with condiments.
Lunch to go
Freshly made sandwich, piece of fruit, chocolate bar and water
Premium Beef sausages, BBQ onions and a selection of breads
Beef Patty, BBQ sauce, lettuce, tomato, beetroot and cheese with seasoned chips.
Mixed Platter - your choice of 6 options
- Cocktail Spring Rolls
- Party Pies
- Sausage Rolls
- Crumbed onion rings
- Seasoned wedges
- Chicken crackles
- Mini meatballs
- Ish Goujons
- Pork Wontons
- Chicken Popcorn
- Money Bags
- Cocktail Saveloys
- Chicken Goujons
Marinated pork, beef sausages, bourbon glazed chicken, seasoned chips.
Chefs selection of salads with fresh bread and condiments.
(Choice of 2 roast meats)
- Roasted Lamb shoulder with gravy and mint jelly
- Herb Roasted Chicken Maryland with pan gravy
- Slow cooked beef with red wine jus
- Slow roasted pork striploin with apple sauce and pan gravy
(Choice of 2 wet dishes)
- Sweet and Sour pork with Asian vegetables
- Gragrant beef curry
- Chicken Carbonara
- House-made curried sausages
- Braised Beef Casserole
Medley of roasted root vegetables
Buttered peas, carrots and corn
Steamed basmati rice
Dinner - 3 Course Meal
Alternate drop choice of 2 entrees, 2 mains and 2 desserts
- Slow roasted creamy butternut pumpkin soup
- Toasted Baguette with garlic aioli and basil pesto
- Golden crumbed salt and pepper calamari with lime aioli
- Grilled prawns with avocado and mango salsa
- Frenched Lamb cutlets, roasted root vegetables, wild rocket drizzled with red wine jus.
- Chicken breast, honey brown mushroom and pine nut risotto, parmesan cheese, jus and truffle oil
- Slow roasted pork striploin, Paris Mash potato, Buttered greens topped with caramelised onion jus
- Grilled Atlantic salmon, potato rosti, sauteed greens with lemon wedges and bernaise sauce.
- Pavlova with berry compote, Chantilly cream and ice-cream
- Vanilla bean panna cotta, praline and ice-cream
- Rich chocolate mud cake, chocolate mousse and ice-cream
- Berry cheese cake, compote and ice-cream
Followed by Tea / Coffee and Chocolates
Our Executive Chef Michael Briam originally from Tasmania is well renowned and specialises in catering for large groups.
We can offer you options from canopees to a spectacular seafood buffet.